Terms & License
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF PIXLCODR.COM
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE USE OF PIXLCODR.COM
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Pixlcodr.com. By using Pixlcodr.com, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the software-application between you and Pixlcodr.com, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do use Pixlcodr.com.
Pixlcodr.com is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The use of the Pixlcodr-webapplication is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE. The use of the Pixlcodr-webapplication is licensed as follows:
- Use. Pixlcodr.com grants you the right to use Pixlcodr.com and store the output that the Pixlcodr-converter delivers on your computer and/or harddisks. The output itself is not copyrighted in any way. You are entitled to do anything with the output that the Pixlcodr-converter delivers
- Copies. It is prohibited to make copies of Pixlcodr.com and the Pixlcodr-webapplication.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the Pixlcodr-webapplication.
- Distribution. You may not the distribute the Pixlcodr-webapplication to third parties.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Pixlcodr-webapplication running on the Pixlcodr.com domain-servers.
- Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the Pixlcodr-webapplication.
- Support Services. Pixlcodr.com may provide you with support services related to the Pixlcodr-webapplication ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the Pixlcodr.com-application and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws in your country regarding the use of the Pixlcodr-webapplication. You may not upload images which do not comply with all applicable laws in your country. Misuse of the Pixlcodr-webapplication will lead to immediate termination of your account.
- TERMINATION: Without prejudice to any other rights, Pixlcodr.com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- COPYRIGHT: All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the the Pixlcodr-webapplication and any copies thereof are owned by Pixlcodr.com or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the Pixlcodr-webapplication is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Pixlcodr.com.
- NO WARRANTIES: Pixlcodr.com expressly disclaims any warranty of the Pixlcodr-webapplication. The Pixlcodr-webapplication is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Pixlcodr.com does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained the Pixlcodr-webapplication. Pixlcodr.com makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Pixlcodr.com further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Pixlcodr.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the Pixlcodr-webapplication, even if Pixlcodr.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Pixlcodr.com be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Pixlcodr.com shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Pixlcodr-webapplication or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.